We have an exciting opportunity with CCN Verevo working in partnership with CityFibre on the roll out of 5G across the country. They are seeking a Head of commercial based in the south coast, CCN, and Nexus are a company which have grown rapidly as the UK accelerates its plans to build digital infrastructure. Their future is exciting as they continue to be a significant regional contractor and have a pipeline of orders to build the South.
This is a senior role within a growing organisation for accountability of an existing commercial team. The role will be working with the Company Directors, The Operations Director, and the Finance Director. This role would role would offer flexible working and offers a competitive salary ranging between £80,000-£90,000 but would be negotiable for the right candidate.
- Building of a new sub-contractor payments team
- Reporting into the CEO you will manage external contractors, but also develop a team around you that will be robust and ready to deliver at a moment's notice and manage a response in a timely and effective manner.
- Providing performance information to the frontline business
- Management of Client Contracts and downstream supply chain
- Building commercial capability across the team and wider organisation
- Builds strong and collaborative relationships with key clients and suppliers
- Track and improve performance of suppliers
- You will play a key role in the delivery of a range of critical projects across our various business sectors
You will have:
- A positive and enthusiastic approach to work.
- NEC and CEMAR experience is essential
- An interest in people development and self-learning essential
- Flexible, Professional, and Proactive approach to working
- Previous experience in this role within industry would be an advantage
- Proven success in commercially managing large-scale projects and complex change initiatives using appropriate methodologies.
CCN offer a competitive salary and a fantastic benefits package including 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, pension scheme, employee assistance programme, and extensive learning and development opportunities with incredible prospects!
Please apply if you are looking for a new challenge in a friendly, supportive environment and are interested in learning more about this role and the company!
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.