Hours of Work: 40 Hours/Per Week
Contract Type: Permanent
As a Grab Driver working for a local Build Partner, Granemore Group working on CityFibre contract you will be tasked with working in conjunction with the local digging and installation teams.
You will help to build the Future of Fibre by:
- Supervising the loading of the vehicle to ensure materials are safely loaded and secure minimising the risk of damage.
- Driving on the highway to the job destination
- Complying with all legislation in line with driving hours and Working Time Directive
- Ensure all safe working practices are followed, to maintain the safety of yourself and others, at all times.
- Driving, loading and unloading with the grab
- Willingness to work as part of a team when not driving
You will need:
- Valid Class 2 License
- Current HIAB crane certificate and clamshell bucket module
- Previous working experience of HIAB operations
- No More than 6 points on driving license
- Hold Driver CPC and Digi Tacho
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.