Back to all jobs
Sweet Construct is looking for Grab Driver. Within your role as a Grab Driver you will be tasked with working in conjunction with the local digging and installation teams.
- Supervising the loading of the vehicle to ensure materials are safely loaded and secure minimising the risk of damage.
- Driving on the highway to the job destination
- Complying with all legislation in line with driving hours and Working Time Directive
- Ensure all safe working practices are followed, to maintain the safety of yourself and others, at all times.
- Driving, loading and unloading with the grab
- Carrying out work onsite in a pleasant manner
- Willingness to work as part of a team when not driving
You will need:
- Valid Class 2 License
- Current HIAB crane certificate and clamshell bucket module
- Previous working experience of HIAB operations
- No More than 6 points on driving license
Apply today or for more information call me on 07918588536
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.