GCU utilities have an exciting opportunity for an experienced grab driver to join them in Dundee. As a Grab Driver you will be tasked with working in conjunction with the local digging and installation teams.
- Supervising the loading of the vehicle to ensure materials are safely loaded and secure minimising the risk of damage.
- Driving on the highway to the job destination
- Ensure all safe working practices are followed, to maintain the safety of yourself and others, at all times.
- Driving, loading and unloading with the grab
You will need:
- Valid Class 2 License(No More than 6 points on driving license)
- Current HIAB crane certificate and clamshell bucket module
- Previous working experience of HIAB operations
- Hold Driver CPC and Digi Tacho
- MPORS card
If you have the skills and would like to join an exciting and friendly team then please apply now!
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.