GCU Utilities are looking for an experienced grab driver to join their team in Aberdeen. Within your role as a Grab Driver you will be tasked with working in conjunction with the local digging and installation teams. This will be a self-employed role.
- Supervising the loading of the vehicle to ensure materials are safely loaded and secure minimising the risk of damage.
- Complying with all legislation in line with driving hours and Working Time Directive
- Ensure all safe working practices are followed, to maintain the safety of yourself and others, at all times.
- Driving, loading and unloading with the grab
- Carrying out work on site in a pleasant manner
You will need:
- Current HIAB crane certificate and clamshell bucket module
- Previous working experience of HIAB operations
- No More than 6 points on driving license
- Hold Driver CPC and Digi Tacho & Valid Class 2 License
- MPORS card
This is an exciting opportunity to work on some of the UK's most exciting construction projects, in a fast-paced environment where each day brings new challenges as well as a competitive salary and benefits package. We will always consider flexible working hours and arrangements.
If you have the skills then Apply now and help to connect mankind to the digital era!
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.