Job is self employed on the CIS scheme, however work is available 7 days a week 7am to 5pm, grab mate provided.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £170.00 per day
Callan Connect is a Civil and Fibre Engineering company based in Aston, Birmingham, specialising in Telecoms construction working on the CityFibre Contract
Callan Connect are currently recruiting for an experienced grab driver to join our busy team. This is an exciting opportunity to join our Team in our rapidly growing business.
Candidate Requirements: -
Basic Job Description
- Supervising the loading of the vehicle to ensure materials are safely loaded and secure minimising the risk of damage.
- Driving on the highway to the job destination
- Complying with all legislation in line with driving hours and Working Time Directive
- Ensure all safe working practices are followed, to maintain the safety of yourself and others, at all times.
- Driving, loading and unloading with the grab
Required to perform role
- Valid Class 2 License
- Current HIAB crane certificate and clamshell bucket module
- Previous working experience of HIAB operations
- No More than 6 points on driving license
- Hold Driver CPC and Digi Tacho
- Experience in the utilities sector
- Able to carry out work with minimum amount of supervision.
- Effectively manage time and meet deadlines
- Good standard of verbal & written communication.
- 10 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Utilities: 1 year (preferred)
- grab/hiab: 1 year (required)
Apply now and help to connect mankind to the digital era!
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.