As a Grab Driver working for a local Build Partner, you will play a key role in helping CityFibre to achieve our mission of delivering full Fibre to up to 8 million premises across the UK - building the Fibre future and be part of something far bigger than just a standard job. Within your role as a Grab Driver you will be tasked with working in conjunction with the local digging and installation teams.
You will help to build the Future of Fibre by:
- Supervising the loading of the vehicle to ensure materials are safely loaded and secure minimising the risk of damage.
- Driving on the highway to the job destination
- Complying with all legislation in line with driving hours and Working Time Directive
- Ensure all safe working practices are followed, to maintain the safety of yourself and others, at all times.
- Driving, loading and unloading with the grab
- Carrying out work onsite in a pleasant manner
- Willingness to work as part of a team when not driving
You will need:
- Valid Class 2 License
- Current HIAB crane certificate and clamshell bucket module
- Previous working experience of HIAB operations
- No More than 6 points on driving license
- Hold Driver CPC and Digi Tacho
- MPORS card
In return we offer an opportunity to work on some of the UKs most exciting construction projects, in a fast-paced environment where each day brings new challenges as well as a competitive salary and benefits package. We will always consider flexible working hours and arrangements.
- 20 days annual leave entitlement, plus bank holidays
- Competitive salary
- Discount gym membership
Apply now and help to connect mankind to the digital era!
Carbon60 is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Carbon60 is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.