As a Site Supervisor working for a local Build Partner, you will play a key role in helping CityFibre to achieve our mission of delivering full Fibre to up to 8 million premises across the UK - building the Fibre future and be part of something far bigger than just a standard job. In your new role you will effectively manage and oversee the day-to-day operational duties of field operatives, ensuring a scheduled programme of work is delivered on time in a safe and compliant manner.
You will help to build the Future of Fibre by:
- Management and supervision of all field operatives
- Support in the delivery of the business KPI's and aiming to continue to improve supplier performance
- Feedback risk to the management team
- Order materials/plant/transport etc as required for field resources to undertake their role
- To ensure resource capacity matches workload
- To undertake a pre-site survey before field activities, commence
- Ensure estimates/programmes are delivered on time and to specification
- To make advance requests for traffic lights notices, suspension of car parking bays, out of hours working etc
- To measure and record work undertaken daily
- Liaise with the client's inspectors and planners and ensure that quality of work is as specification and to complete satisfaction of the client.
- To build and maintain a working relationship with senior management within GCU and the client
- Ensure all field operatives comply with the Health & Safety Regulations
- To ensure Road Opening licences/Traffic Control permits are adhered to
- Control costs, productivity and efficiency of site and contract
You will have:
- A proven track record of working at a supervisor level within the Telecoms Industry or other similar utilities role would be advantageous.
- NRSWA Street works/Supervisor Ticket.
- Managers with a civils background will also be considered.
- The ability to provide management to field-based teams, understand and implement agreed plans which support the needs of the business and support operational effectiveness is required.
- A Site Supervisor will also be able to work collaboratively with senior staff within GCU, the client and the supply chain.
You will receive:
- Competitive basic salary
- Company vehicle
- Fuel card
- Holiday allowance
- Enrolment into the company pension scheme.
- Accommodation assistance can be offered where required.
Apply now and help to connect mankind to the digital era!