You will be working as part of a team to support CityFibre's mission to bring full fibre internet to 8 million premises across the UK. The successful candidate will be required to perform various duties including excavations, repairs, installations, in full compliance to current legislation, healthy and safety requirements and company policies.
You will help to build the Future of Fibre by:
- Working as part of a team of three, for the rollout of fibre installations within Newcastle.
- Complying with Health and Safety regulations, including appropriate use of SLG, PPE and other tools and equipment, as well as maintaining a safe workstation at all times.
- Ensuring all equipment is fit for purpose and the daily plant check is completed and the relevant forms filled in, forms to be handed in to the supervisor.
- Ensuring all waste be removed from site.
- Following all instructions in a safe and timely manner.
- Reporting all accidents, incidents to management.
- Being flexible with regards to work duties, locations and hours when required.
- Performing any other duties.
Skills & Knowledge
- Experience of working in the Telecoms or Utilities sector.
- Comply with our safety policy procedures.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Professional at all times.
- Must have a valid driving licence.
- Hold a valid NRSWA ticket.
Job Related Experience
- Previous FTTP experience.
- Knowledge of manual handling.
- Hold a First Aid certificate or have First Aid Awareness.
Apply now and help to connect mankind to the digital era!
Carbon60 is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Carbon60 is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.