GCU Utilities are looking for Fibre surveyors to join their team in Newcastle and North Tyneside. As a FTTP surveyor you will be responsible for effective management of the pre-build process which includes the analysis of client designs, ensuring that H&S and build risks are identified and mitigated through design area walkouts with the client and design partner.
- To lead and manage client surveys, providing support to the operational teams to deliver results in accordance with client specifications, CDM2015 regulations and health and safety requirements.
- Create detail job pack for build-including detailed design requirement for key customer projects. supporting new development opportunities.
- Create detail job pack for build-including detail design and cabinet siting using knowledge of design to deliver cost saving against physical specifications.
- Create build job packs that include the enclosed documents for utility stats, Street gazetteer, detail network plans with work point instructions, CDM, Bills of Material etc.
- At times support bespoke site surveys and associated design work to include RFCs, disconnects, diversions and MDUs.
You will need:
- S5 - PIA Pole Survey, S6 - PIA Duct Survey & S9 - Pole Stepping on Congested poles
- SA001 Overhead Safety & SA002 Underground Safety
- NRSWA Unit 2 - Signing, Lighting & Guarding (Street works)
- S11 FTTP for Surveyors
- FTTP/FTTH methodologies and design
If you are a fibre surveyor and looking for a new opportunity and progression then please apply now!
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.