We have an exciting opportunity with CCN Verevo working in partnership with CityFibre on the roll out of 5G across the country.As a Finance Administrator this role is a entry level position. You will be responsible for processing a high volume of applications for payment against completed works. This includes data validation, data entry, submission of payment application to the client, inputting information onto CPA, and processing subcontractor payment in a timely manner.
Commercially aware of the associated cost of work and endeavouring to recover where necessary. Ensuring all value is captured, processed, and claimed.
- Entering and reconciling weekly timesheet
- Raising of Purchase Orders and checking goods received and cost/invoice match PO.
- Creating invoices from POs
- Checking sales, making sure none have been missed. Subcontractor & CCN
- Updating records as people join and leave
- Supporting finance dept. when people are on sick/holidays
You will need:
- Experience and knowledge of NEC contracts (would be an advantage)
- IT Literate
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
CCN offer a competitive salary and a fantastic benefits package including; 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, pension scheme, employee assistance programme, and extensive learning and development opportunities with incredible future prospects!
Please apply if you are looking for a new challenge in a friendly, supportive environment and are interested in learning more about this role and the company!
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.