- Location Newcastle upon Tyne
- Job Type Permanent
- Salary Vehicle pension
- Reference BBBH33341_1662540790
Novo Technologies are looking for an experienced field line manager to join the team in Newcastle. This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and self-motivated Field Line Manager to help deliver fibre to the home telecommunications network project within the North East.
- Undertake weekly Quality site assurance and sampling audits for:
- Street works Civils and Reinstatement
- Overseeing all subcontractor's activities on the build site
- Maintaining project administration in a correct and timely manner- this includes the issuing of safety van packs to Gang leaders and adhering to documentation retention polices.
- Order materials and equipment / plant and takes care of the necessary permits.
- Meet operational standards by contributing construction information to strategic plans and reviews.
Qualifications and Experience
- Working within the telecommunications and or utility sectors- in particular activities involving working at height, street works and civils.
- NRSWA Unit 001 & NRSWA Unit 002
- SA002 - Safety Underground
- Full clean Driving License
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team. If you have the skills or would like to know more, Please apply now!
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.