IQA Eleanor are looking for a fibre surveyor to join their team in Newcastle. As a fibre surveyor you will be responsible for Surveying and the design of proposed FTTP fibre installations.
- On-site surveying of proposed fibre installations.
- Customer premise and topographic data collection and verification.
- BTOR OH and UG survey.
- Identifying possible risks and complications for construction and planning around them where possible.
- Producing the survey drawings and documentation necessary for full design.
You will need:
- Minimum 2 year's experience in fibre network surveying
- BTOR and Street works qualifications are strongly desirable
- Knowledge of FTTx networks
- Experience of BTOR OH and UG networks
- Experience with QGIS or other GIS systems
This role may require working away from home. If you have the skills or would like to know more then please apply now!
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.