Salary Range: £35,000 - £50,000
As a Fibre Supervisor working for Instalcom, a local Build Partner in Luton, you will play a key role in helping CityFibre to achieve delivery full Fibre to up to local premises in Luton
Within our role as a Fibre Supervisor, you will be tasked with the supervision and development of a team of excavation, reinstatement & support gangs installing the new Gigabit fibre networks across the locality of Luton. The role is field based.
You will help to build the Future of Fibre by:
- Carry out daily risk assessments relating to site set-up and ensure respective gang(s) have also completed daily risk assessment.
- Ensure compliance to agreed safety & quality standards including internal policy, methods statements and external guidelines & legislation.
- Ensure build remains on target as per completion date, reporting any delays/concerns to the Construction Manager.
- Ensure compliance to agreed A55/Street Works processes as specified locally.
- Ensure site set up and end of day site closure adheres to the chapter 8 guidelines, adhering to all safety standards and record with photographs.
You will need:
- Experience with Supervising with Fibre Cabling/Fibre Optics.
- Knowledge in the fields of fibre blowing, splicing, aerial cabling, PIA ducting.
- Knowledge of CDM Regulations.
- NRSWA Supervisor Street works Ticket.
- PIA Accreditation.
- A full Driving Licence.
- Used to running crews.
- Safety conscious and compliant.
This is an exciting permanent role located in the Reading locality that offers excellent salary and benefits
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.