My client, Network Plus Group a build partner to CityFibre one of the UK's leading utility and infrastructure providers, currently looking for a Fibre Supervisor, responsible for supervising and managing the teams working as part of the new contract. You will provide technical expertise, experience, and work within a team to deliver a first-class service to our customers.
- As a supervisor will be competent on working in Telecoms Networks
- Provide support to ensure that the company's work is effectively completed through communication with internal and external customers, as well as the management of the business and client database systems.
- Take ownership of each workstream, coordinating the work from receipt, through to job completion
- Supervise all Surveying/Pre-siting activities, all route proving - rodding & roping activities, all blockage and stoppage clearance sub-ducting and cable pulling activities, blown fibre, splicing, testing and commissioning alongside pole erection and aerial activities
- Produce As-Built drawings
- Ensure that all the client and operational requirements are met in a professional and efficient manner
Experience and Qualifications
- Relevant Qualifications in relation to the work being carried out, i.e. NRWSA at supervisory level
- Underground Fibre Optic city & Guilds
- Walk Out/pre-siting
- City Fibre/BT
- Computer literate
- Full UK Driving Licence
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.