Blackpool (Office located in Preston)
Network Plus's Core services include repair, maintenance, construction, and installation of utility and infra-structure assets.
As a Fibre Supervisor, you will be responsible for supervising the teams working as part of the new contract. Providing technical expertise, experience, and working within a team
Require to be competent on working in Telecoms Networks. Engineering solutions on site and focus your teams on completing work right first time.
Working alongside the scheduling and civils team ensuring programmes are managed and delivered accordingly.
- Take ownership of each workstream, coordinating the work from receipt, through to job completion
- Supervise all Surveying/Pre-siting activities, all route proving - rodding & roping activities, blockage and stoppage clearance sub-ducting and cable pulling activities, blown fibre, splicing, testing and commissioning alongside pole erection and aerial activities
- Produce As-Built drawings
- Provide daily and weekly reports as required
- Ensure that safety issues are reported in line with Company procedures
Experience and Qualifications
- NRWSA at supervisory level
- Underground Fibre Optic city & Guilds
- Walk Out/pre-siting
- City Fibre/BT
- Computer literate
- Financial and commercial awareness
- Excellent communication skills
- Full UK Driving Licence
This is an excellent opportunity to start working with a very forward-thinking company that really goes the extra mile in looking after their staff and are proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.