Back to all jobs
As a Fibre Supervisor working for Network Plus, a local Build Partner in Halifax, you will play a key role in helping CityFibre to achieve delivery full Fibre to up to local premises in the area.
Within our role as a Fibre Supervisor, you will be tasked with the supervision and development of a team of excavation, reinstatement & support gangs installing the new Gigabit fibre networks across the locality of Lancashire and Yorkshire. The role is field based.
You will help to build the Future of Fibre by:
- Carry out daily risk assessments relating to site set-up and ensure respective gang(s) have also completed daily risk assessment.
- Ensure compliance to agreed safety & quality standards including internal policy, methods statements, and external guidelines & legislation.
- Ensure build remains on target as per completion date, reporting any delays/concerns to the Construction Manager.
- Ensure compliance to agreed A55/Street Works processes as specified locally.
- Ensure site set up and end of day site closure adheres to the chapter 8 guidelines, adhering to all safety standards and record with photographs.
You will need:
- Experience with Supervising Fibre Cabling/Fibre Optics.
- Knowledge in the fields of fibre blowing, splicing, aerial cabling, PIA ducting.
- Knowledge of CDM Regulations.
- NRSWA Supervisor Street works Ticket.
- PIA Accreditation.
- A full Driving Licence.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.