Lanes are looking for Fibre supervisors in Chatham. As a fibre supervisor you will be overseeing the day-to-day civils operations, ensuring that works are delivered to schedule. Be responsible for day-to-day site management of projects, material and resource planning for the delivery of works, resource supervision to ensure projects are delivered to agreed financial limits and meet Client's expectations in relation to programme, customer service requirements and quality, ensure all audits are completed across the contract using I-Auditor, and that all works are carried out to Health and Safety Guidelines.
- Carrying out routine audits using the I-Auditor platform when visiting sites.
- Ensuring defects notified by the QQS's and Local Authority are notified/rectified in a timely manner.
- Working with SHEQ Manager to carry out relevant audits.
- Attending site meetings with suppliers/Local Authorities to agree best procedure for works.
- Regulating communication with notifying partners to ensure all works are permitted prior to them beginning.
You will need:
- Experience in Telecoms(Desirable)
- FTTH New build experience.
- NRSWA Street work Supervisor ticket.
- Full UK Driving License.
If you have these skills and looking for an exciting opportunity or would like to know more please apply now!
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.