As a Fibre Supervisor working for a local Build Partner, you will play a key role in helping CityFibre to achieve our mission of delivering full Fibre to up to 8 million premises across the UK - building the Fibre future and be part of something far bigger than just a standard job. Within our role as a Fibre Supervisor you will be tasked with the supervision and development of a team of excavation, reinstatement & support gangs installing the new Gigabit fibre networks across the UK. The role is field based, spending minimal time in your designated depot/office.
You will help to build the Future of Fibre by:
- Carry out daily risk assessments relating to site set-up and ensure respective gang(s) have also completed daily risk assessment.
- Ensure compliance to agreed safety & quality standards including internal policy, methods statements and external guidelines & legislation.
- Ensure build remains on target as per completion date, reporting any delays/concerns to the Construction Manager.
- Ensure compliance to agreed A55/Street Works processes as specified locally.
- Ensure site set up and end of day site closure adheres to the chapter 8 guidelines, adhering to all safety standards and record with photographs.
You will need:
- Experience with Supervising with Fibre Cabling/Fibre Optics.
- Knowledge in the fields of fibre blowing, splicing, aerial cabling, PIA ducting.
- Knowledge of CDM Regulations.
- Ability to work alone as well as in a strong team environment.
- NRSWA Street works Ticket.
- PIA Accreditation.
- A full Driving Licence.
- Used to running crews.
- Safety conscious and compliant.
Apply now and help to connect mankind to the digital era!