As a Fibre Supervisor working for a local Build Partner, you will play a key role in helping CityFibre to achieve our mission of delivering full Fibre to up to 8 million premises across the UK - building the Fibre future and be part of something far bigger than just a standard job.
You will help to build the Future of Fibre by:
- Achieving targets and KPIs assigned by the Fibre Manager
- Co-ordinate, capture and present the financial sign-off for the completed works by the Sub-contractor to the Fibre Manager
- Updating daily and weekly reports, reviewing them against the project delivery milestones, highlighting any risks that may have arisen to the Fibre Manager
- Ensuring all post installation documents are completed and checked in accordance to the conditions of the project
- The ideal candidate will be able to resolve conflict, build strong and meaningful working relationships, have an in-depth understanding of fibre works and able to confidently and with experience and knowledge discuss designs and their corrections.
You will need
- Experience or knowledge of using the NEC3 ECC form of contract
- New Roads and Street Works Act 1991 Supervisor qualifications
- Knowledge of CDM Regulations
- Ability to negotiation and influence at all levels
- Driving licence
In return we offer an opportunity to work on some of the UKs most exciting construction projects, in a fast-paced environment where each day brings new challenges as well as a competitive salary and benefits package. We will always consider flexible working hours and arrangements.
- 25 days annual leave entitlement, plus bank holidays
- Competitive salary
- Discount gym membership
- Optional private healthcare
- Company car or car allowance
Apply now and help to connect mankind to the digital era!
Carbon60 is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Carbon60 is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.