Back to all jobs
Fibre Project Manager
IMS Scotland have an excellent opportunity for a Fibre Project Manager to join their team in Glasgow. As a Fibre Project Manager you will be responsible for a team of Supervisors to assist with design / pre site Walk-outs to provide clear and accurate information on the network build and to make sure a close working relationship is formed between the commercial and delivery team, Sub Cons and Client.
- Own the successful completion of pre-enablement activities for each opportunity from a planning, Technical specification on each Fibre Build opportunity
- Champion and be a role model for H&S at all times
- Work closely with the Senior Delivery Manager to ensure Sub Con resource is in place and right sized for each opportunity
- Work closely with the commercial manager to ensure any complex or challenging sections on route are captured within commercial conversations
- Lead on all PIA activity ensuring all Network Adjustments and NOI's are raised in good time for works start.
You will need:
- Proven experience in the delivery of FTTP/FTTH including civils activities, PIA infrastructure and processes (e.g. A55s, walkovers, street works)
- Able to drive results through planning the delivery of the project within the project timescales, making decisions and providing solutions where appropriate
- Experience of working in the Telecommunications or similar industry
- Omnix, Evenflow, ADC Build, Remedy, Arqiva, WIG, SharePoint, Business Central skills are advantageous
- Health and Safety Qualifications
If you have the skills or would like to know more, Please apply now!
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.