Novo Technologies are looking to hire a Fibre Planner / Scheduler. As a Fibre planner/scheduler you will be responsible to plan and coordinate the delivery of fibre customer orders/projects through the companies sub-contractors and internal fibre delivery teams.
- Scheduling and prioritisation of planning work activities.
- Progress reporting on planning work activities.
- Owning, executing and delivering planning requirements within a geographic region.
- Advise Permitting staff of noticing and ensure it is completed in a timely manner
- Flexible approach in dealing with amendments to planned information. Ensure accurate completion of all planned submissions and work is completed on time.
You will need:
- Qualification in Project Management / Prince 2 desirable
- Knowledge in the Telecom Industry - advantage
- Proven track record of planning successful projects.
- Proficient in excel and Microsoft project if possible.
- A total awareness and understanding of current health and safety procedures for working in the UK is essential.
If you would like to join a friendly team or know more about this exciting opportunity then please apply now!
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.