Company: TELEC NETWORKS
Position: Fibre Manager
We are currently recruiting for a Fibre Manager with a strong knowledge of delivering successful projects within PIA. The successful candidate will develop and lead a high performing team and take responsibility for the successful delivery of projects.
As Fibre Manager you'll manage a team of Fibre, supervisors, and work in a management team comprising Civils Manager and a Splicing and Testing Manager. You'll direct and manage all aspects of performance and be a strong driven manager who can use data to identify areas for performance improvement.
- Responsible for the safe and healthy delivery of the fibre build element of projects, from first build, to end of the project
- Participate in cost and schedule discussions as well as being heavily involved in project decisions
- Liaise and build relationships with clients and other stakeholders including civils and fibre supervisors
- Ensure KPIs and targets are being met.
- Ensure the project maintains profitability and assist in providing weekly financial reports
- Be proactive in your response to provide clients with regular updates and reports
- Ensure timely delivery and mitigate/highlight any risks to budgets and programme change
- Ensure accidents, incidents and near misses and quality failures are logged via site audits, collated, and reported to the relevant departments
- Provide accurate weekly reporting on build progress, risks encountered and/or forecasted
- Manage the operational relationships with numerous stakeholders
You will have:
- Previous experience of fibre networks including FFTH.
- A positive and enthusiastic approach.
- Outstanding organisational skills with a keen eye to detail.
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Good IT skills, sound knowledge of Microsoft packages e.g. Excel, Word, Outlook
- Use of iAuditor or similar (auditing software) would be advantageous but not essential as full training would be given.
- UK Driving License
You will need:
- Valid NRSWA Qualification
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.