Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
Instalcom are recruiting for Fibre Engineers in the area of Luton.
Within your role as a Fibre Engineer you will be responsible for all aspects of the Fibre build including splicing and testing (but not limited to) on existing and new build networks to specific customer specifications. This will include external and internal work, overhead and underground networks.
- Experience working with Fibre Optics products including fibre prep and splice.
- Working at heights (Aerial) and in the underground network.
- Working to client and company Quality, Safety & Health processes and procedures.
- Building good relationships with a team of third-party fibre engineers in your assigned area.
- Excellent time-management skill
- NRSWA Street works Ticket.
- Fusion splicing.
- Experience with Blown Fibre Installation.
- Live network splicing and testing.
- New Build (Building new splice points using various underground joint closures and optical distribution frames).
- Producing fibre test reports.
- Being able to analyse the trace results to pinpoint any problems.
- Reading and understanding straight line drawings and fibre allocation sheets.
- Understanding and being able to follow written and verbal work instructions.
An exciting opportunity that has a fantastic competitive salary, great benefits and a career path - For more information, please apply
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.