Back to all jobs
Lanes Infrastructure have an excellent opportunity for a Fibre Coordinator to join their team in Guildford. As a Fibre Coordinator you will be responsible for scheduling field staff and providing any administrative support.
- Ensuring all work is allocated to Field Staff to enable KPI's, Customer promises and productivity targets to be met and customers are updated where delays occur.
- Update internal & client systems to reflect changes and updates.
- Liaising and working collaboratively with Field Supervision tracking and updating in day activity.
- Ensure that you take responsibility for the care of your health and safety and that of those affected by your actions or omissions
- Cooperate with requirements of Lanes-I in relation to health and safety and not inhibit our ability to meet our duties under the HSAWA
You will need:
- Previous scheduling experience is desirable
- Proven, relevant experience within a fast moving, time critical, customer service environment.
- IT literate
- Fibre Knowledge
If you are looking to join a great company and would like to progress in your career, then please apply now!
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.