Fibre Build Manager
Location: Southend - On - Sea
Salary Range: £45K - £50K per/annum
As a Fibre Build Manager working for a local Build Partner, you will play a key role in helping CityFibre to achieve our mission of delivering full Fibre to up to 8 million premises across the UK - building the Fibre future and be part of something far bigger than just a standard job. Within your role as a Fibre Build Manager you will be tasked with the supporting the overall performance and delivery of the project. Working hand in hand with the back office team and customer to ensure successful completion of the project while ensuring KPI's such as cost, time and quality are achieved.
You will help to build the Future of Fibre by:
- Managing the project to ensure milestones are met
- Stock management and coordination of site material
- KPI monitoring and reporting performance
- Liaise with Civils/Fibre Supervisors to ensure delivery
- Carryout Quality checks
- Liaise with local bodies/authorities regarding upcoming works/permits/issues
- Provide weekly reporting on progress
You will need:
- Experience in BTOR PIA Duct/Fibre installation and the related admin tasks
- OTDR experience and management of testing
- Working knowledge of straight line diagrams, Fibre schematics and allocation sheets
- Fusion splicing experience and strong knowledge of fault finding and repair
- Working experience of GPON networks
- Experience in FTTH rollouts
- Strong leadership and team skills
- Experience of recognised Project Management methodology
- A full Driving Licence.
- Used to running crews.
- Safety conscious and compliant.
Apply now and help to connect mankind to the digital era!
Carbon60 is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Carbon60 is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.