As an Entry Level Quantity Surveyor working for a local Build Partner, you will play a key role in helping CityFibre to achieve our mission of delivering full Fibre to up to 8 million premises across the UK - building the Fibre future and be part of something far bigger than just a standard job.
You will help to build the Future of Fibre by:
- Assisting in ensuring that here is effective cost management of the project through regular and accurate forecasting and cost/value reporting.
- Assist in the procurement process to maximise profit and ensure orders are placed on time and in accordance with the company policy.
- Be aware of contractual requirements of the project.
- Act and ensure you have the best commercial interest of the company, at all times.
You will need:
- Prior experience working in a Civil Engineering business is advantageous.
- Must be self sufficient
- Hard working and committed
- Strong communicator
- Methodical and organised
Apply now and help to connect mankind to the digital era!