IMS Scotland Ltd is a multi-utility civils contractor, primarily undertaking a number of contracts within Scotland & the UK.
Due to continued expansion, IMS have an immediate requirement for an Engineering Technician to manage the site operations involved within the construction of the City Fibre network, based within Edinburgh. The ideal candidate will need site experience of a couple of years up to a supervisory or management level.
- Analyse the drawing & work pack information (check if any changes to drawings). Creation of the relevant As-built record sheets/information
- Assign workloads to testing teams (currently NR 2 operative teams) & co-ordinate the testing activities in order to achieve the required handover dates
- Manage the blockages programme (data capture, issue of notice, complete works & report)
- Upload all documentation to Deponet (working project management package supplied by Client)
- Meet with client representatives to cross check all As-builts information before signing off & upload.
You will need:
- 2 years post graduate construction experience within the civil engineering industry & within utilities construction site arena
- Strong leadership & proven management skills
- Ability to control & manage multiple teams at any one time
- within Scotland
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing company that is always expanding. If you have the skills or would like to know more then please apply now!
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.