Lanes-Infrastructure have an exciting opportunity and are looking for an experienced enabling supervisor. As a Enabling supervisor you will help bolster our existing planning team to look after our PIA builds.
- Open A55 packs via Munday board or OSS and find the location of works
- Visiting site to survey to see if any requirements are required I.E traffic management / foot way closure etc.
- Upload of data found onto our Mondays system
- Distribution of documentation to estates
- Liaising with site managers
You will need:
- Munday Experience
- Full UK Driving licence-Role involves travelling
- IT literate.
If you have the skills or would like to know more then please apply now!
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.