Back to all jobs
Lanes Infrastructure are looking for a Design Coordinator to join their AS-built team in Guildford. As a Design Coordinator you must have excellent communication skills and excellent attention to detail. You will be responsible for Measuring and mapping design changes to original fibre design and create and upload documents of works completed.
- Liaise with Client to ensure works are correct and documentation is accurate.
- Organising and attending sites walk outs to view works completed and ensure they are as built.
- Document Creation
You will need:
- Clean drivers licence
- AS-Built knowledge or experience
- To work to tight deadlines and work under pressure
- Trimble experience would be advantageous
If you have the skills and would like to join a great company in Lanes-I, Please apply now!
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.