As a Delivery Manager working for a local Build Partner, you will play a key role in helping CityFibre to achieve our mission of delivering full Fibre to up to 8 million premises across the UK - building the Fibre future and be part of something far bigger than just a standard job. As a Delivery Manager, you will report to the Senior Operations Manager, and your responsibilities will include managing the contract efficiently while providing strong leadership for the operational and planning functions.You will be acting as an ambassador ensuring that commercial and operational delivery targets are met, resources are effectively managed and monitored and that the relevant personnel within the team are trained and accredited to ensure safety & quality standards are met.
You will help to build the Future of Fibre by:
- Providing clear leadership to the CityFibre delivery team that results in the delivery of all contract targets and devolves ownership of this delivery to individual team members.
- Controlling and managing resources (Both subcontractors and direct FTEs) within the contract to achieve the productivity and efficiency targets set by Trust and the client.
- Managing and planning the contract resources and activities to meet the financial, operational and quality targets.
- Ensuring that output is in line with the run rates and delivery plan submitted to the client
- Continual review of resources and activities with a view to maximising the operational performance and ensuring cost effectiveness.
- Be accountable for the P+L for the area of operation.
- Having a complete understanding on the financial status of the area of responsibility and be able to report as required on level of performance and adherence to targets.
- Ensuring that all employee relations issues on the contract are managed efficiently and effectively
- Provide concise leadership to project teams which encompass various disciplines (e.g., Ops/ NRSWA/Scheduling/Commercial).
- Managing and developing relationships through maintaining regular contacts with the relevant client representatives.
- Continual review of existing working practices with a view to introducing alternatives promoting efficiency, through monitoring and analysing performance.
- Looking for ways to increase/exceed customer satisfaction whilst maintaining the company's financial position.
- Be responsible for cashflow for the area of operation and the timely resolution of accounts.
- Providing support to the Senior Operations Manager in all areas of the contract as required.
- Ensuring that all SHEQ procedures are adhered to and that all activities are carried out with due regard to the Health and Safety of all employees, clients and members of the public.
You will need:
- Extensive experience within the Telecoms Delivery industry.
- Extensive experience of managing high performing teams, across business-critical contracts.
- Extensive understanding of building new fibre infrastructure and associated network builds.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
- IT Literate with proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
You will get:
- Company Car/Allowance
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays
- Perks at work scheme
- Flexible Working
- 3% enhanced pension contribution
Apply now and help to connect mankind to the digital era!