GCU have an excellent opportunity for a contracts manager to join their team in Aberdeen. As a contracts manager you will have responsibility for all delivery aspects of the project, ensuring a scheduled programme of work is delivered on time and in a safe and compliant manner.
- Manage productivity, assign roles, tasks and responsibilities required for the successful completion of the project work in accordance with planning, specifications and requirements
- To take a pivotal role in shaping and delivering the program for all works to the customer expectation
- Ensure the project is resourced to achieve delivery targets and KPI's
- Manage and assist in the selection of staff and subcontractors
- Ensure that the project is fully compliant with the local authority and statutory provisions for the administration of street works legislation's
You will need:
- Experience of managing the delivery of multi-million-pound projects within the telecoms industry or other similar utilities sectors
- The ability to lead a project team within a busy environment
- understand and implement agreed programs and plans
- Experience in managing people and client relationships resulting in operational effectiveness and internal team growth
This is an exciting opportunity to join a friendly team. If you have the skills or would like to know more, Please apply now!
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.