Contract Type: Permanent
As a Contract Manager working for a local Build Partner, you will play a key role in helping CityFibre to achieve our mission of delivering full Fibre to up to 8 million premises across the UK - building the Fibre future and be part of something far bigger than just a standard job
The Contract Manager will have primary responsibility for all delivery aspects of the project, ensuring a scheduled programme of work is delivered on time and in a safe and compliant manner.
- Manage productivity, assign roles, tasks and responsibilities required for the successful completion of the project work in accordance with planning, specifications and requirements
- To take a pivotal role in shaping and delivering the program for all works to the customer expectation
- Ensure the project is resourced to achieve delivery targets and KPI's
- Manage and assist in the selection of staff and subcontractors
- Ensure that the project is fully compliant with the local authority and statutory provisions for the administration of street works legislations
- Work with Project Managers and Supervisors to ensure project milestones are met across all work areas
- Manage the relationships between internal personnel, the project teams and the customer to ensure that the customer's requirements are fully achieved
- Manage daily operations and production planning
- Overall accountability for all aspects of engagement with client delivery management teams
- Identifying risks, opportunities and any required actions
- Identify ways to reduce costs and improve performance
- Develop successful and sustainable long term business relationships with the client
- Manage the performance of the supply chain to ensure key contract objectives are delivered
Skills and experience required
- A proven track record of managing the delivery of multi-million-pound projects within the telecoms industry or other similar utilities sectors.
- The ability to lead a project team within a fast-paced environment, understand and implement agreed programs and plans, assess progress in line with KPI's and make change when required.
- A proven track record in managing people and client relationships resulting in operational effectiveness and internal team growth.
Apply now and help to connect mankind to the digital era!