IMS Scotland are looking for a complaints officer to join their team in Edinburgh. The ideal candidate must have previous complaints experience. As a complaint officer you will be handling complaints on a day-to-day basis
- Effectively handle and resolve complaints within regulatory guidelines and in line with respective authority levels.
- Achieve appropriate outcomes for our customers and our business
- Develop and maintain the appropriate level of technical and business knowledge to handle complaints in the most efficient manner and maintain accurate records
- Investigate and respond to customer complaints
You will need:
- Previous experience in a customer facing role is essential.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills essential.
- Strong negotiating and decision-making skills are essential.
- Handling Complaints experience
- A natural ability to problem solves
Please apply now if you have the skills and dealing with complaints experience!
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.