Glenevin Construction has an exciting opportunity to join their team. They are are seeking motivated individuals to join their in -house workshop to repair and maintain our Fleet of vehicles. You will be responsible for troubleshooting issues and fixing them, to ensure maximum reliability and functionality.
- Inspect vehicle engine and mechanical/electrical components to diagnose issues accurately
- Inspect vehicle computer and electronic systems to repair, maintain and upgrade
- Conduct routine maintenance work (replacing fluids, lubricating parts etc.)
- Schedule future maintenance sessions, Pre MOT, PMI etc
- Repair or replace broken or dysfunctional parts and fix issues (e.g. leaks)
You will need:
- Vehicle Technician Since Qualifying: 1 year (preferred)
- City & Guilds Automotive (required)
- Driving license (required)
- your own tools
- Proven experience as auto mechanic
Being an MOT Tester would be an advantage, however you must be skilled to a level to produce and maintain the highest level of quality standards.
If you have the skills required and would like to join a company that is continuing to grow then please apply now!
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.