Back to all jobs
Lanes Infrastructure have an exciting opportunity for a Commercial Manager to join their team in Guildford. As a Commercial Manager you will be responsible for all commercial matters on Projects in either a geographical area or covering certain Clients / Contracts. You will be responsible for overseeing and managing a team of Project Quantity Surveyors and Assistant Quantity Surveyors.
- Line Management of Project QS's and Asst. QS's within your team
- Mentoring and developing your line management reports
- Ensuring existing commercial / contractual procedures & protocols are followed and best practice is used
- Collation and verification of, and accountability for, contract reporting (CVR, Cashflow, etc) and provision of reports upstream to Commercial Director.
- Being actively involved to ensure Earned Value is maximised / full entitlements secured in respect of both cost and programme (extensions of time).
You will need:
- BSc Quantity Surveying
- Minimum 10 years post-graduate experience ideally as site based Quantity Surveyor contractor / subcontractor side, and already having operated at a management level.
- Clean UK driving licence and willingness to travel throughout the South-East.
- Good working knowledge / experience of NEC3 / 4 forms of contract
- At least 2-5 years commercial management experience including managing a team, and some experience in a utility environment
If you have the skills and would like to know more about this excellent opportunity then please apply now!
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.