Kier are one of the UK's leading construction and infrastructure services, amongst other we are working on the CityFibre Contract, and we're looking for a Commercial Administrator to join our Telecoms team in Manchester
As a Commercial Administrator, you will be responsible for processing a high volume of applications for payment against completed works. This includes data validation, data entry, submission of payment application to the client, inputting information onto CPA, and processing subcontractor payment in a timely manner.
Commercially aware of the associated cost of work and endeavouring to recover where necessary. Ensuring all value is captured, processed, and claimed.
What do we need from you?
- Experience in the Construction industry is desirable
- Knowledge of Microsoft Package
- You have a professional approach to work with care and pride in delivering work to the business and Clients.
- Organised and vigilant with a thorough approach to the validation of applications.
- Experience in the fast pace and high-volume workload environment.
- A matched pension scheme from 4% - 7.5% depending on your contribution
- 26 days' annual leave + bank holidays
- Two employee Share Scheme options (Sharesave and Share Incentive Plan).
If you're looking for new challenge with an exacting company, please apply now!!
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.