Are you ready to support the delivery of a fibre first Britain? We have an exciting opportunity working on a City Fibre project. If you're looking for a new career or just looking for an exciting new challenge? We are currently seeking to recruit a Civils Team Leader to support the deployment of full fibre networks across the Northwest. We would love to hear from you if you have experience of installation work in a telecom's environment.
Your duties will include carrying out Excavation / Duct Lay / Back fill / Reinstatement / Maintenance digs, clearing blockages, and pole lead-ins in the multiple surface categories to support the installation of optical fibres on City Fibre's external network, reporting to and being tasked by the Supervisor.
- Ensure that team members comply with approved working practices
- Set up site in full accordance with NRSWA
- Make sure all tooling is in working condition and calibrated as needed
- Complete POWRA (Point of work risk assessments) and maintain visitor's log
- on site Excavate, back fill, and manage spoil
- Complete cold lay re-instatement in line with Section 72 Standards
- NRSWA Unit 1-4
- Driving licence
If you join this company, you will receive 33 days Holiday, including public holidays, plus 5 days you can sell or buy each year, a pension plan, family friendly policies, occupational health support, and a reward program that offers great discounts at Cinemas, Restaurants, and Shopping.
If you're looking for exciting new opportunity with a company which is dedicated to transforming and delivering a future proof fibre first Britain, please apply now!!