We pride ourselves on hiring and retaining fantastic people. We aim to be inclusive and respectful in the way we develop our people.
Telelink, a Build Partner to CityFibre are currently looking for a Civil Supervisor. As a Civils Supervisor, you will be responsible for supervising and managing the civils teams
- You will provide technical expertise and experience, working as a team to deliver a first-class service to our customers.
- You will be experienced working in Telecoms Networks.
- You will be able to engineer solutions on site and focus your teams on completing work right first time.
- You will work with the scheduling team ensuring programmes are managed and delivered accordingly.
- You will provide support to ensure that the company's work is effectively completed through communication with internal and external customers, as well as the management of the business and client database systems.
- Own of each workstream, coordinating the work from receipt, through to job completion
- Understand and supervise all Surveying/Pre-Siting activities, all Route proving - rodding & roping activities, all Blockage and stoppage clearance, Duct Laying and Duct repairs, Pole erection, Chamber and cabinet construction
- Understand of all types of back-fill and reinstatement processes and procedures
- Understand and supervise all Sub-ducting and Cable Laying activities
- Produce As-Built drawings
- Be responsible for Streetworks performance and driving continual improvements with the Operational teams, i.e. defect and root cause analysis
- Ensure that all the client and operational requirements are met in a professional and efficient manner
- Provide daily and weekly reports as required and to ensure that all service levels and KPIs are achieved
Experience and Qualifications
- Relevant Qualifications in relation to the work being carried out, i.e. NRWSA at supervisory level
- Walk Out
- Financial and commercial awareness
- Excellent communication skills
- Full UK Driving Licence
Salary and Benefits
We offer a competitive salary based on experience along with a full benefits package.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.