Trust Utilities are working on partnership with Cityfibre in the Lincoln Area and currently have a role for a Civils Supervisor.
As a Civils Supervisor you will be required to supervise and develop a team covering all areas of excavation and reinstatement. You will support gangs installing the new Gigabit fibre networks across the locality.
You will help to build a future of Fibre by:
- Carrying out daily risk assessments.
- Collaborating with internal teams, client and local authorities. As well as dealing with members of public in a polite and professional manner.
- Collation of data, including scheme drawings of layout, sections and construction details, as-build
- Communicating with the Management team, including reporting of any changes or deviations from plans.
- Completing daily audits, analysing and feeding back results to operational managers including Project Manager and taking action where required.
- Completing site surveys including risk assessments of new sites ensuring any necessary changes and or requirements are reported to the Project Manager
- Demonstrating strong management with our employees and sub-contractors, adopting a firm, but friendly approach to ensure good long-term working relationships.
- Ensuring build remains on target as per completion date, reporting any delays/concerns to the Construction Manager.
- Ensuring works are to the correct specifications including documenting and taking pictures, where required.
- Overall responsibility for the site set-up and ongoing maintenance, with a strong focus on NRSWA compliance.
You will need:
- A positive and enthusiastic approach
- Outstanding organisational
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Having good IT skills, sound knowledge of Microsoft packages e.g. Excel Word, Visio, etc.
- Knowledge of Telecoms Network Build would be an advantage.
- NRSWA Street works Ticket
TRUST Utilities, company benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Company car / Car allowance
If this sounds like a role for you - apply now!