As a Civils Supervisor working for a local Build Partner, you will play a key role in helping CityFibre to achieve our mission of delivering full Fibre to up to 8 million premises across the UK - building the Fibre future and be part of something far bigger than just a standard job. The role will require the supervision and development of a team of excavation, reinstatement & support gangs installing the new Gigabit fibre networks across the locality.
You will help to build the Future of Fibre by:
- Carrying out daily risk assessments relating to site set-up and ensure respective gang(s) have also completed daily risk assessment.
- Collaborating with internal teams, client and local authorities.
- Collation of data, including scheme drawings of layout, sections and construction details, as-build
- Communicating with the Management team, including reporting of any changes or deviations from plans.
- Completing daily audits, analysing and feeding back results to operational managers including Project Manager, and taking action where required.
- Completing site surveys including risk assessments of new sites ensuring any necessary changes and or requirements are reported to the Project Manager.
- Dealing with members of public in a polite and professional manner.
- Demonstrating strong management with our employees and sub-contractors, adopting a firm, but friendly approach to ensure good long-term working relationships.
- Ensuring build remains on target as per completion date, reporting any delays/concerns to the Construction Manager.
- Ensuring works are to the correct specifications including documenting and taking pictures, where required.
- Overall responsibility for the site set-up and ongoing maintenance, with a strong focus on NRSWA compliance.
You will have:
- A positive and enthusiastic approach to
- Outstanding organisational
- Ability to work well under
- Having good IT skills, sound knowledge of Microsoft packages e.g. Excel, Word, Visio etc.
- Utilities/telecoms experience essential
You will need:
- NRSWA Street works Supervisor Ticket.
We offer a competitive salary and a fantastic benefits package including; 20 days holiday plus bank holidays, pension scheme, employee assistance programme, and extensive learning and development opportunities with incredible future prospects!
As well as these benefits we also offer a unique family-like company culture where you will be part of a developing and supportive team, helping drive the business forward by obtaining the freedom to make decisions and add value.
Please apply if you are looking for a new challenge in a friendly, supportive environment and are interested in learning more about this role and the company!