Job Role: Civils Supervisor
Hours: 37.5 per/week
As a Civils Supervisor working for a local Build Partner, you will play a key role in helping CityFibre to achieve our mission of delivering full Fibre to up to 8 million premises across the UK - building the Fibre future and be part of something far bigger than just a standard job.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Completing daily audits (MWorker - live and retro), analysing and feeding back results to operational managers including, Project Manager, and taking action where required.
- Ensuring works are to the correct specifications including documenting and taking pictures, where required.
- Overall responsibility for the site set-up and ongoing maintenance, with a strong focus on NRSWA compliance.
- Dealing with members of public in a polite and professional manner.
- Reviewing plans and ensure all documentation is available as required (utility stats, clear engineering drawings, etc).
- Collaborating with internal teams, client and local authorities.
- Safety conscious and compliant.
- Excellent communication
- A positive and enthusiastic approach to
- Outstanding organisational
- Ability to work well under Pressure
- Have good IT skills, sound knowledge of Microsoft packages e.g. Excel, Word, Visio etc.
- Comprehensive understanding of the Safety at Street Works and Road Works (Code of Practice) would be an advantage but can be taught in the role.
- Knowledge of Telecoms Network Build would be an advantage.
- Street Works or NRSWA valid tickets.
If you're interested please apply now!