Back to all jobs
Lanes are looking for a Civil Supervisor to join their team in Crawley. The role of the supervisors it to provide supervision and front-line guidance to ensure correct and safe working methods are maintained by all field operatives.
- Ensure teams have completed all pre work paperwork & Activities, including but not limited to; PoWRA, Permit To Break Ground/Dig, Complete CAT scan and consultation of asset plans and to correct site setup compliant with Chapter 8 requirements
- Arranging work to ensure adequate time and resource are available to all teams to facilitate safe working.
- Auditing/inspecting teams to ensure safety compliance.
- Taking statements and gathering information in the event of an incident or near miss.
- Work collaboratively with the contracts management, operatives, planners and HSQE teams
You Will Need:
- NRSWA Supervisors Ticket
- Full UK driver's Licence
- Civils street works experience
- Telecoms Experience
Should this position be of interest, apply now or get in touch for more details.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.