Lanes are looking for a Civil Supervisor to work with them in Partnership with City Fibre in Crawley. The role of the supervisors it to provide supervision and front-line guidance to ensure correct and safe working methods are maintained by all field operatives. Supervisors hold the authority to stop works on the grounds of health and safety. Supervisors may take actions to correct nonconformity's. By collaborating with the client, supervisors have the authority to arrange changes to the design in order to increase efficiency or to control hazards.
- Ensure teams have completed all pre-work paperwork & Activities, including but not limited to; PoWRA, Permit To Break Ground/Dig, Complete CAT scan and consultation of asset plans and to correct site setup compliant with Chapter 8 requirements
- Arranging work to ensure adequate time and resource are available to all teams to facilitate safe working.
- Auditing/inspecting teams to ensure safety compliance.
- Taking statements and gathering information in the event of an incident or near miss.
- Work collaboratively with the contracts management, operatives, planners and HSEQ teams
You Will Need:
- NRSWA Supervisors Ticket
- CSCS Skilled Worker
- Full UK driver's licence
- Civils street works experience
- Ganger or team leader experience
Should this position be of interest, apply now or get in touch for more details.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.