GCU are currently looking for a Civil Supervisor to join their team in Glasgow. As a Civil/Site supervisor your role will be to effectively manage and oversee the day-to-day operational duties of field operatives, ensuring a scheduled programme of work is delivered on time in a safe and compliant manner.
- Management and supervision of all field operatives
- Order materials/plant/transport etc as required for field resources to undertake their role
- Ensure estimates/programmes are delivered on time and to specification
- To ensure Road Opening licences/Traffic Control permits are adhered to
- Control costs, productivity and efficiency of site and contract
You will have:
- Experience of working at a supervisor level within the Telecoms Industry or other similar utilities role would be advantageous.
- NRSWA Street works/Supervisor Ticket.
- The ability to provide management to field-based teams, understand and implement agreed plans which support the needs of the business and support operational effectiveness is required.
If you have the skills and looking for a new exciting opportunity to progress and should this position be of interest, apply now or get in touch for more details.
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG - the Impellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.