Novo Technologies are looking for civils supervisors to join their build in Newcastle. This is an opportunity for an enthusiastic and self-motivated civils supervisor to be part of a team delivering a fibre to the home telecommunications network project within the Northeast. As a civil supervisor you will be responsible for preparing and carryout out site quality audits with the Northeast, promoting the company's positive attitude towards health safety well-being environmental and quality culture, coordinating and supporting the business in fulfilling its Construction design management regulatory and other statutory duties.
- Undertake weekly site Quality assurance audits within areas of supervision (civils, fibre and or cabinet installations) of no less than 50% of your deployed gangs, or as directed to by the group compliance manager
- Undertake weekly Quality site assurance and sampling audits for:
- Street works Civils and Reinstatement
- Overhead and underground cabling
- Cabinets & Chambers
- Overseeing all subcontractor's activities on the build site
- Maintaining project administration in a correct and timely manner- this includes the issuing of safety van packs to Gang leaders and adhering to documentation retention polices.
You will need:
- Working within the telecommunications and or utility sectors- in particular activities involving working at height, street works and civils.
- NRSWA Street works ticket
- SA002 - Safety Underground
- Full clean Driving License
- Experience in high fast changing pace and dealing with gangs
If you have the skills or would like to know more please apply now!
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG - The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.