We are delighted to present the opportunity to join Kier, one of our established Build Partners, as a supervisor in Worcester. You will be responsible for supporting our City Fibre programme by delivering all assigned tasks safely.
- The role will be to supervise the operative resources regardless of if they are subcontracted or direct. You will be accountable for the end-to-end life span of a primary node build.
- You will be providing clear instruction to ensure their planned deliverables and production outputs are achieved on time, to cost and quality in a safe and compliant manner.
- The role requires a person to drive production outputs and minimise any down time along with ensuring all the safety requirements are in place and complies with Kier standards.
- Carry out daily risk assessments relating to site set-up and ensure respective gang(s) have also completed daily risk assessment.
- Ensure compliance to agreed A55/Street Works processes as specified locally.
What do we need from you?
- To be successful in this role you will be an experienced Supervisor with proven project management skills of civils and fibre install or full fibre build.
- NRSWA - Supervisor
- PIA City Fibre/ Openreach
- A full Driving Licence.
- You will be confident supervising a team and be able to liaise effectively with the client, Highways Authorities, and our internal team. You will be self-motivated with a can-do attitude.
This is a great opportunity to join a flourishing company who invest in you, in return for your hard work you will get a competitive salary and a benefit package that you can tailor to suit your need. You will also receive 26 day's annual leave + bank holidays which increases with length of service, a matched pension scheme from 4% - 7.5% depending on your contribution, also Kier provides an employee Share Scheme option (Sharesave and Share Incentive Plan) and many more different benefits.
If you're looking for an exciting new opportunity with a company which invest in you, please apply now to Be a part of kier Focused, Trusted, and collaborative work force!