Are you ready to support the delivery of a fibre first Britain? We have an exciting opportunity working on a CityFibre project. If you're looking for a new career or just looking for an exciting new challenge?We are currently seeking to recruit a Civils Reinstator to support the deployment of full fibre networks across the Northwest. We would love to hear from you if you have previous experience of installation work in a telecom's environment.
Under the supervision of the Supervisor, you will be responsible for performing civils work in multiple surface categories. In addition, you will support the installation of optical fibre on the City Fibre external network through reinstatement work.
You will help to build the Future of Fibre by:
- Set up site in full accordance with NRSWA
- Undertake reinstatement activities in order to minimise disruption to local residents, businesses and commuting motorists whilst ensuring reinstatement complies with the SORH within deadlines.
- l and manage spoil on site and submit supporting photographs.
- Complete Hot & Cold Lay reinstatement in line with Section 72 standards.
- Ensure all tooling is in good condition and calibrated in date where required
- Complete POWRA (Point of work risk assessments) and maintain visitor's log
- NRSWA Unit 1-9
- Driving licence
If you join this company, you will receive 33 days Holiday, including public holidays, plus 5 days you can sell or buy each year, a pension plan, family friendly policies, occupational health support, and a reward program that offers great discounts at Cinemas, Restaurants, and Shopping.
If you're looking for exciting new opportunity with a company which is dedicated to transforming and delivering a future proof fibre first Britain, please apply now!!