As a Civil Operative working for a local Build Partner, you will play a key role in helping CityFibre to achieve our mission of delivering full Fibre to up to 8 million premises across the UK - building the Fibre future and be part of something far bigger than just a standard job.
You will help to build the Future of Fibre by:
- Resurfacing of excavations inline with specifications
- Compliance with quality requirements for installations
- Maintaining regular communications with internal and external customers and representing the company in a professional manner
- Complete all necessary paperwork to provide records of work carried out and equipment used
- Comply with correct safety procedures/safety standards and practices according to company and UK laws
You will need to:
- Category C1 license required for the Driver.
- CSCS required for labourer
- Hold valid NRSWA street works Operative units 1 to 9
- Be competent in the use of mechanical Civils equipment.
- Be conversant with risk assessments and hazard identification and have a strong focus on Health and Safety practices.
In return we offer an opportunity to work on some of the UK's most exciting construction projects, in a fast-paced environment where each day brings new challenges as well as a competitive salary and benefits package. We will always consider flexible working hours and arrangements.
- 25 days annual leave entitlement, plus bank holidays
- Competitive salary
- Discount gym membership
Apply now and help bring Britain up to speed!
Carbon60 is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Carbon60 is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.