We have an exciting opportunity with CCN Verevo working in partnership with CityFibre on the roll out of 5G across the country. We are hiring multiple operatives experienced and non experience to work in the Portsmouth area. The salary will range from;
Experienced Operatives £27-30K
Trainees operatives £20-24K
In this role you will be required to perform excavations, repairs and reinstatements, installation of ducting, chambers and street cabinets located within the public highway and customers premises.
You will help to build the Future of Fibre by:
- Excavating in the highways and complying with NRSWA.
- Installing new duct work and chambers.
- Clearing blockages.
- Rod, Rope and Testing.
- Complying with Specification for Reinstatement of Openings in Highways (SROH).
- Communicating with internal and external customers and maintaining a positive, professional image of the Company.
You will need to:
- Hold a full UK driving licence for at least 12 months with no more than 6 points on your licence.
- Hold valid NRSWA street works Operative .
- Be conversant with risk assessments and hazard identification and have a strong focus on Health and Safety practices.
We offer a competitive salary and a fantastic benefits package including; 20 days holiday plus bank holidays, pension scheme, employee assistance programme, and extensive learning and development opportunities with incredible future prospects!
As well as these benefits we also offer a unique family-like company culture where you will be part of a developing and supportive team, helping drive the business forward by obtaining the freedom to make decisions and add value.
Please apply if you are looking for a new challenge in a friendly, supportive environment and are interested in learning more about this role and the company!